Clients have hired MEAPA to help them understand how to remain relevant in today's hyper-competitive and challenging economy. Clients have also hired us to customize the cover of one of our publications. To view
samples of our customized covers please click here. If your organization wants to learn how to remain relevant please contact MEAPA today. Below are a few of
the topics we include when helping clients understand how to remain relevant.
- Think differently – since the world continues to change at an unprecedented rate it is important to ask
yourself how you know your product or service is still relevant?
- Determine your position - how do people position your organization in their mind when they hear your
- Understand what is true - you maintain a certain belief system about your market but what have you done in the
past quarter to understand if that remains true?
- The limits of best practices – are you relying on best practices to stay relevant? If so, why? Organizations
often implement best practices and ignore the nuances of their market, product or employees.
- Listen better – what have you done to listen to your customers lately? Is the feedback they provide taken
seriously or is it just lip service?
- Forward thinking – what mechanism does your organization have to make sure it is engaged in forward thinking in
order for it to achieve and sustain growth?
- The impact of technology – is technology making you irrelevant? How has technology changed your market during
the last year and how might it change in the upcoming year?
- Update your value proposition - when is the last time your organization updated its value proposition?
Can everyone in your organization clearly articulate what it is?
- How often do you evaluate value? - how do you know your organization continues to provide value to the
marketplace? What are the channels available to those who wish to discuss the organization's value?
- What are you doing to communicate more effectively? - are you using social media effectively and effeciently in
order to communicate with internal and external clients
- Are you training employees on skill development? - how frequently do you schedule or attend professional
development workshops in order to enhance a specific soft or hard skill related to your work
- Marketing is everywhere – realize that everyone in your organization is involved with marketing in some form or
fashion. Everyone regardless of level or department needs to understand that what they do and how they do it impacts marketing.
- Mass customization - do you allow customers to customize your product or service? How easy do you make it
for people to buy from you?
- What is your story to help people understand you are relevant? - does your organization have a story that
details how you are still relevant? How often does that story get updated and what is the process for including others in the creation of that story?
- Achieve and sustain growth amidst risk - what policies does your organization have in place to take calculated
risk in order to achieve and sustain growth?
- Video on risk taking based off
of Deep Survival